Need to ship records? We got you.
Since 2015, we've shipped thousands of vinyl records around the world. In 2021, we finally decided to produce our own, right here in Hawaii.
After years of testing a variety of record mailers —from the cross-shaped one found on Amazon to the flat-pack ones from Lil Mailers — we were never quite satisfied with the options out there. So we made our own.
The factors most important to us included:
- Locally made
- Strong, durable cardboard
- Minimal space required to store
- Maximum corner protection
- Able to ship up to 10 records
- Easy to use
We found a cardboard manufacturer in West Oahu willing to help us out. After several months of testing samples, we went ahead and produced our first run. It was a success from the get-go.
We've made them available to buy online or in-store.
Perfectly sized for shipping LPs and 12-inch vinyl records, our mailers are made in Hawaii using strong 32 ECT weight (200 lb) kraft corrugated cardboard. Each mailer is super sturdy and can survive being shipped anywhere. The unique design ensures extra corner protection for record jackets and support to prevent bending during transport. Plus, they stack neat and take up less space than most mailers on the market today.
- Easily holds 1-10 records
- Sturdy 32 ECT / 200 lb corrugated cardboard
- Unique design protects better than other record mailers from corner damage, drops, shocks, and dirt
- Each piece has two folding lines to match an LP or 12-inch record, making it easy to fold and assemble
- Space-saving rectangular design takes up less room in your home or office, compared to cross-shaped mailers '+' commonly used
- If you're in Hawaii, our mailers are cheaper than buying online from ULINE, Bags Unlimited, Amazon, or other similar retailers
- Made locally
Interested in buying bulk? Contact us for wholesale pricing.
Not ready to ship records yourself? We're happy to pack records for you — drop by the shop and we'll help you out.